Thursday 6 January 2022

Just Whiling The Time Away

 We're still in the harbour - now the batteries are misbehaving ๐Ÿ˜ž.

But it's a beautiful place to be, with all kinds of activities initiated by the  boaters - like Summer camp for adults. I've added two new pastimes to my repertoire - rock painting and water aerobics! I'm doing the latter 3 times a week. 

The rock painting started when I found a beautifully painted little rock on a hike. Turns out one of the cruisers is making and leaving them on trails for people to find and take, if they like them. I decided I would contribute some, too. So I've collected almost everything I need to begin - now I just need to find the rocks!

My captain is still busy with repairs, so when I'm not provisioning, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, marking student papers, writing letters of reference, etc. I'll try my hand at painting rocks for the community. Better than bingo, I guess ๐Ÿ˜€.

I expect we'll be sailing soon๐Ÿคž.

No comments:

Post a Comment